The Rydon sustainable bikelight is permanently mounted on your bicycle so you can never forget it.
One of the smart features is the integrated solar panel, which will convert every beam of sunlight into energy and stores it in the batteries, so you will never have to replace and dispose the batteries.
The Rydon uses the sunlight during the day to charge the batteries for the evening.
The Rydon is made of high quality materials to make sure you enjoy your bicycle light for years instead of months.
- Battery are automatically charged due to integrated Solar Panel
- 6 High efficient LED’s
- Automatic function as well as a normal on/off
- CNC milled aluminum housing
- Anodized or powder coated finish
- Stainless steel brackets inside
- Good visibility from the front and sides
- 3 auto settings: bright, normal and ECO flashing
- Long battery life => Bright (30 hours of continuous burning), Normal (40 hours of continuous burning) Flashing ECO (80 hours of continuous burning)
- Theft proof stainless steel mounting
- Automatic low battery detection
- USB charging (You can use a power bank, laptop or normal USB charger)
- Max light output 150 Lumens
- Li-Ion battery
- Weight 230 grams
- Dimensions (width x length x depth) = 90 x 63 x 41 mm
- Designed and Assembled in the Netherlands by RYDON
Rydon Installation Instructions
Follow the link to the RYDON website for more information on how to install and operate the Rydon.
At BINKBIKES atelier we always have Rydon’s in stock.